You can run a report to show "how many files of the same type" are within any workspace - eg: How many documents are there in total.
Please see the full list below of all workspace item types you can filter on - eg: How many databases are there in total.
Simply create the report based upon a selection below:
Follow these steps below to create the report - Example is based on "how many documents are there in total" within my workspace.
1. Click > Create Report.
2. Provide a Name > Total Documents on Workspace.
3. Select "Workspace Items" as your Data to Report on.
4. Click > Next.
5. Add an Attribute > Item Name, Created by User Name. (you may wish to add more if required)
6. Click > Save.
7. Data Ordering > Select "Item Name" from (sort by 1) - ascending.
8. Click > Next.
9. Click "Filter" along the top tabs.
10. Click > Add a new Condition.
11. Select "Type" from the Filter based on: drop-down menu.
12. Select "Document" from the list and click Save - it will look like below.
13. Click > Save.
14. Click > Go.
If you require running the report in a different format, open the report and change the file type required and then Run the Report.