To duplicate a survey:
- If you haven't already, create a new survey, see How do I create a survey?
- On the Add an item to a survey page, under Actions is a Copy questions from another survey link, click on it.
- Choose which workspace contains the survey you want to copy.
- You'll then see a simple list of all the surveys in that workspace - select the one you want to copy.
- Tick the questions you want to copy. If you want to copy all of them, you can select all by using the tick box in the title row.
- You can repeat this process to pick questions from different surveys - you're not limited to just one.
- After copying, you can modify and re-order the questions if you need to - everything you can normally do in a survey.
When you are happy with your questions, click Open this Survey, under Actions.