Depending on your permissions, you can reorder the folder/tree structure on the left-hand side including all individual contents.
To change the Workspace Home left-hand side menu/folders/items:
- Open your Workspace.
- Select "Modify Folder Properties & Permissions" from the "Actions" menu at the bottom of the page.
- Expand the "Display & Sorting" section.
- Under "Sort Order" select how you want to order the contents/folders and then choose "Ascending" or "Descending."
- Alternatively, you can select "Manual Ordering" to drag and drop the content/folders into any order that you wish.
- Click "Save."
- If you selected "Manual Ordering" now scroll to the bottom & under "Actions" menu click "Reorder the Folder Contents".
- Click "Reorder the folder contents" and drag and drop your contents/items as required and then click "Save."
Kahootz Tip: If you would like to reorder folders within a folder, please open that specific folder first and then follow the instructions above.