Depending on the permissions you have, it is possible to reorder the left-hand-side folder structure for your whole workspace or individual folders within that workspace.
To change the order of folders for the whole workspace:
- Open your workspace dashboard.
- Select "Modify Folder Properties & Permissions" from the "Actions" menu at the bottom of the page.
- Expand the "Display & Sorting" section.
- Select how you want to order the contents/folders by and then choose "Ascending" or "Descending."
- Alternatively, you can select "Manual Ordering" to drag and drop folders into the correct order.
- Click "Save."
Kahootz Tip: If you would like to reorder folders within a folder, please open that specific folder first and then follow the instructions above.