There are 2 ways of creating/running a report within Kahootz.
2nd - Request the "site admin" to create the report by following these 3 simple steps on the right.
* The site admin can also run that report on a single workspace or all workspaces.
Site Owners & Administrators
1. Open the desired workspace you wish to run a report on.
2. Select "reports" from the "manage workspace" drop-down menu in the top right-hand corner.
3. Click "create report" at the bottom
1. Click "account" in the top right-hand corner and then select "site admin" from the drop-down menu.
2. Select "reports" from the left-hand menu.
3. Click "create report" at the bottom.
After creating the initial report, please review article "Creating a Report - Wizard Breakdown" for more detailed information on data to report on.