There are 2 ways of creating and running reports within Kahootz.
2nd - Request the "site admin" to create the report by following these 3 simple steps on the right.
* The site admin can also run that report on a single workspace or all workspaces.
Site Owners & Administrators
1. Open the desired workspace you wish to create/run a report on.
2. Select "Reports" from the "Manage Workspace" drop-down menu in the top right-hand corner.
3. View the reports or click "Create Report" at the bottom
1. Click "Account" in the top right-hand corner and then select "Site Admin" from the drop-down menu.
2. Select "Reports" from the left-hand menu.
3. View the reports or click "Create Report" at the bottom.
Please review this article "Creating a Report - Wizard Breakdown" for more detailed information on creating the actual report.