When building your dashboard, it's useful to separate dashboard items so the layout is easier on your users' eyes.
Our 'Horizontal Line' item can break up the different sections on your dashboard.
Kahootz Tip: Read this this KB article for more information on how to use our interactive dashboard builder.
To apply a 'Horizontal Line' onto your dashboard, please see instructions below.
- Open the dashboard.
- Click the 'Configure' cogwheel icon in the top-right corner.
- Click 'Add Item' and select 'Horizontal Line' from the drop-down menu.
- Define the 'Width' of which you can select from 1-5
- Define the 'Background Colour' - see below.
- Minimise the pop-up 'Edit Panel' window.
- If created in the wrong section, simply drag & drop to the correct place.
- Click 'Save.'
Your 'Horizontal Line' will now appear on your dashboard. Please see examples below:
Width 1 - Red
Width 3 - Blue
Width 5 - Purple