3rd Party: This guidance may differ from the point this article was created, therefore, we cannot be held responible for any changes on their website.
If you find the steps below cannot be followed, please contact our support team as they'll be able to assist you and update the article if required.
Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool that generates detailed statistics about activity on a website.
It can help you to analyse visitor traffic and paint a complete picture of your audience, wherever they are.
Google Analytics records statistics such as:
- 1 - Audience Location.
- 2 - Audience Engagement.
- 3 - Mobile Traffic Behaviour.
- 4 - Traffic Sources.
- 5 - Social Media Traffic.
- 6 - Site Content Trends.
- 7 - Page Bounce Rates.
- 8 - Site Search Behaviour.
- 9 - Events.
- 10 - Funnel Visualization.
For more detailed information, visit: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/
Note: Google Analytics will not display or give access to any data/content stored within your Kahootz site.
Enabling Google Analytics on your Kahootz site
To do this, follow the steps below:
Kahootz Tip: This functionality is only available to Kahootz Enterprise clients.
- Create or Log into your Google Analytics account via https://analytics.google.com
- Click Admin > Account > Property > Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
- A Tracking ID similar to this will display: UA-107780376-7
- A Tracking Code similar to below will also display:
<!-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics -->
<script async src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=UA-104780386-3"></script>
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || ;
gtag('js', new Date());
5. Please provide Kahootz support with both the 'Tracking ID' and 'Tracking Code' exactly as it is displayed. They will then apply them to your Kahootz site.