From time to time, our work email address will change. This could be because of personal reasons, (a name change due to marriage,) or because of changes within your organisation.
There are two ways in which you can update your email address.
Method 1 - Change email address yourself
- Login to your Kahootz site using your existing email address.
- Select "Profile" under the "Account" tab in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on "Update Profile Information" under the "Profile" tab.
- Under "Login Details" select the checkbox titled "Got a new email address?"
- Enter your "New Email Address" and "Current Password."
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Save."
Method 2 - Ask an administrator/site owner
Kahootz Tip: This article explains how you can contact your Kahootz site administrator/site owner to request this.
Kahootz site owners/administrators can update a user's email address by:
- Logging into their Kahootz site.
- Opening the workspace the user is a member of.
- Clicking the "Workspace Menu" and selecting "Members" from the drop-down.
- Selecting the user from the list.
- Clicking "Edit User Profile."
- Entering their "New Email Address."
- Clicking "Save."
Kahootz Tip: The user must be notified of this change as they will be prevented from logging into Kahootz with their old email address.