- Under Login is an "I Forgot my Password" link, click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions as shown below.
- Enter your registered email address on the site and click check details.
- Once you have submitted the form you will be presented with the screen below.
- As advised above, if your email address is registered, you'll receive an email containing a link to set a new password.
Kahootz Tip: Please don't forget to check your junk folder in case the email gets sent there, instead of your inbox.
- If your email address is not registered on the site, Kahootz will send an email saying that you do not have an account.
- If you have multiple email addresses, please make sure you have entered the right one.
Please note that Kahootz won't show if an email address isn't registered, and therefore hasn't been sent an email, as a security measure.
(This means that attackers won't be able to find out if an address is registered or not by seeing if it gets a forgotten password email.
If they could they'd be able to work out valid accounts, and then guess passwords - without being able to check, they have to guess both parts!).