The standard setup for a Kahootz site is to require each user's password to have:
- Between 8 and 30 characters
- At least one uppercase letter (A-Z)
- At least one lower case letter (a-z)
- At least one number (0-9)
Kahootz Tip: Kahootz Enterprise clients have the option to specify their own password rules. If you want more information about your own organisation's rules, please contact the site owner.
Changing your password
If you want to change the password for your Kahootz account:
- Click "Account" and select "Password & Security" from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your "Current password."
- Enter your "New password."
- Repeat the "New Password."
- Click "Save."
Kahootz Tip: If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by following the instructions here.