1. Firstly you'll need to gain access to your profile by logging into your account.
Note: If you can't log into Kahootz because you don't have a security code, contact Kahootz support.
2. Click "Account > Password & Security" from the drop-down menu, see below.
3. Select the "Device" tab as shown below.
If you already have an existing device registered then it will show on this page.
Note: If you’ve lost or changed your device then you’ll need to delete it from the list before proceeding.
If you've removed or don’t have any existing devices registered, your page will look like this:
4. Click "add a new security device" which will now guide you through the process of setting up a new device.
5. Enter your password and provide a name for the new device as shown below.
Once you've entered those details, press next.
6. Now open the Authenticator App on your new device, click "add account" and then scan the QR code shown on screen.
For more detailed information about installing an Authenticator App on your device, please click here.
Your account will now be added to the app of which it'll provide you with a security code, enter this code and click check.
7. Process completed, your new device will now show in the list.
8. Next time you log into Kahootz you will be prompted for a security code. Use your Authenticator app to generate the code, and enter it to log in.
Note: Sometimes you may not be able to access your Authenticator App at the time of login into Kahootz which is why you can create Recovery Codes.
As shown above, click the "Recovery Codes" tab which will display the following:
Press "Go" and it'll generate 5 unique single-use only recovery codes as shown below to use when logging into Kahootz.
Remember: Treat your recovery codes with the same level of attention as you would your password! They should not be shared or distributed.