Surveys should go beyond asking for simple Yes/No answers. To ensure you get maximum insight from your stakeholders, you need to use a variety of question types.
When creating a survey in Kahootz, you can choose from many different question types, so you get the answers you require.
The options you can select from are:
- Select One - Users can choose one answer from a selection of options.
- Select Many - Users can choose one or more answers.
- Score - Users can give a numeric score to each option in a set of options.
- Rating - Users can rate each option in a set of options using a scale of your choosing. A common example is to rate on a scale from "Strongly Agree to Strongly Disagree"
- Open - Users can type in an answer to your question.
- File - Users can upload one or more files.
- Text/Image - Provides instructions, section headings or background information to users.
Kahootz Tip: You use input masks to ensure the format of the answers are consistent. For more information, click here.