In Kahootz, it's possible to embed YouTube videos into your dashboards.
But what if your video isn't hosted there? For example, you may have an internal training video, which isn't for public viewing.
The 'Video' dashboard item allows you to insert a video file directly into your personal, workspace and folder dashboards.
Kahootz Tip: Read this this KB article for more information on how to use our interactive dashboard builder.
To insert a 'Video' onto your dashboard:
- Open the 'Dashboard.'
- Click the 'Configure' cogwheel icon in the top-right corner.
- Click 'Add Item' and select 'Video' from the drop-down menu.
- Upload your video 'Via the uploader' (drag & drop your file or choose a file by browsing to it)
- Press 'Upload.'
- Provide a 'Name/Title' and 'Description' if required.
- Choose the 'Background' colour.
- Minimise the pop-up 'Edit Panel' window.
- Click 'Save.'
Kahootz Tip: You cannot watch the video until it's completed a virus scan.