When multiple people are updating an Excel spreadsheet, it can be difficult to keep track of the most up-to-date version.
To overcome this issue, you can import data from your spreadsheet into a Kahootz database. This ensures users are always viewing and updating the latest data.
Importing your Excel spreadsheet into a Kahootz database
- Create a database within Kahootz by clicking "Add an Item" and selecting "Database"
- Give it a name and then scroll down to the "Columns" section.
- Add the column names from Row 1 of your Excel spreadsheet, (see example below.)
Kahootz Tip: The Kahootz column names must match the first row from your Excel Spreadsheet.
4. Click "Save" and select "Import Entries" from the list. You can then drag & drop or upload the Excel file from your device.
5. Once you're happy, click "Upload."
6. Click "Perform Updates" to import all entries into the database.
Kahootz Tip: If the import fails, make sure the column names match the first row. However, the column types could also be causing an issue. Contact Kahootz support if you require assistance.