In Kahootz, you can display calendars to get a quick overview of the events you've been invited too on a personal (user dashboard,) and workspace/folder level.
To apply a 'Calendar' onto your dashboard:
- Open the dashboard.
- Click the 'Configure' cogwheel icon in the top-right corner.
- Click 'Add Item' and select 'Calendar' from the drop-down menu.
- Provide a 'Title/Name' if required.
- Define how many 'Months' you wish to display (1-12) from the drop-down menu.
- Choose to show an 'Individual Calendar' or 'All Calendars' from the drop-down menu.
- Define a 'Background' colour.
- Minimise the pop-up 'Edit Panel' window.
- Drag & drop to your preferred location, (optional.)
- Click 'Save'.
Kahootz Tip: The size/layout of the calendar can vary depending on your dashboard layout. Please refer to this KB article for more details.
Today's date will 'bold' the number as shown above - 26.
All events will have a highlighted 'blue" background - 29 in this example.