Calendars let you view and manage shared events within the workspace. A workspace can have one or more calendars.
To create a calendar:
- Go to the Workspace Homepage; - click on the workspace name in the top bar, or in the breadcrumb trail.
- Under Actions, click on Create a new item.
- Choose Calendar.
- Give your calendar a name - a good name can really give your calendar a purpose - for example 'Strategy Meetings' or 'External Events'.
- If you want, add a description of the calendar.
- Remember to look at the Permissions section. Decide who can modify the calendar and who can create events.
- Click Save.