Kahootz uses customisation to increase the creativity for its users - but sometimes we all need a push in the right direction.
Here are four ideas for your Kahootz dashboard!
- Calendars let you add and manage shared events within the workspace. Use the calendar on your dashboard to help you keep organised and up to date on what's going on in your day! See Creating a calendar for more information.
- RSS feeds on the dashboard are a way of receiving information on your dashboard from other websites. If you like to keep up to date on the news, why not stream the BBC News RSS to see what's going on around the world? For more information see Dashboard items.
- Tasks are a fantastic way of keeping on top of your jobs and what everyone else has been up to in your workspace.
See How do I manage what I need to do today - my tasks for more details.
- Using the Recent Activity item allows you to discover what things have changed in the workspace - fantastic when you have been on holiday for a week and need to catch up.
- You could even use the YouTube item or the Video item to put in a corporate video (or even a video of a cat) on your dashboard.
- Add the My Private Messages item to provide a quick list of any new messages you've received in any of your roles.
For more information see Dashboard items.