When new users join your workspace, it's useful to give them a quick overview of your workspace.
Adding a 'workspace information' dashboard item allows you to display:
- The number of members in your workspace
- Workspace URL
- Workspace creation date
- A link to contact the manager for that particular workspace.
Kahootz Tip: Read this KB article for more information on how to use our interactive dashboard builder
To add the 'Workspace Information' item to your dashboard:
- Open the 'Dashboard.'
- Click the 'Configure' cogwheel icon in the top-right corner.
- Click 'Add Item' and select 'Workspace Information' from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a 'Name' (the screenshot above has 'Workspace Information' as its name)
- Select either 'Short or Long' as the 'Display Format' along with the 'Background Colour.'
- Minimise the pop-up 'Edit Panel' window.
- Click 'Save.'
Below is an example with no name provided and the 'Display Format' set to 'Short.'