To help users quickly find your contact details, you can add a 'Workspace Members' dashboard item.
Here's an example. Each icon can be clicked on, to see each manager's profile/contact details.
Kahootz Tip: Read this KB article for more information on how to use our interactive dashboard builder.
To apply the 'Workspace Members' item onto your dashboard, please see instructions below:
- Open the Dashboard.
- Click the 'Configure' cogwheel icon in the top-right corner.
- Click 'Add Item' and select 'Workspace Members' from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a name (the screenshot above is named Managers)
- Select either 'Managers or Members' within the 'Show' drop-down menu.
- Choose to display from '1-10' user details per page under the 'Max Items' drop-down menu.
- Define the 'Background' colour.
- Minimise the pop-up 'Edit Panel' window.
- Click 'Save.'
Another way to use this dashboard item is to highlight key users of your workspace: