Only a manager can delete a workspace. Deleting a workspace, permanently deletes all the contents and it may not be possible to retrieve it if done accidentally!
- Go to the Workspace that you wish to delete.
- Click on the Manage Workspace cogwheel icon and select Workspace Summary.
- Click Delete this Workspace.
- Tick the "I want to permanently delete this workspace" confirmation checkbox.
- Enter a Reason for Deleting the workspace.
- Type the word DELETE into the "Are you Really Sure?" text box.
Make sure that you really want to delete the workspace and all its contents!
- Click on Delete.
If you do accidentally delete a workspace, it may be able to be recovered by support - you must raise a ticket within 30 days.
If you aren't sure you want to delete your workspace, read our article on Archiving to see other options.