Text and images can be used to explain the purpose of your workspace and also instruct users on what they need to do next.
To apply the 'Text and Images' item to your dashboard:
- Open the dashboard.
- Click the 'Configure' cogwheel icon in the top-right corner.
- Click 'Add Item' and select 'Text and Images' from the drop-down menu.
- Provide a title if required.
- Within the 'Content' section, add your text or images.
- You can apply various formatting, including (B) to Bold, (I) for Italic & (U) for Underline along with inserting images, hyperlinks, and links to workspace items.
Also, you can align text and images to either the left, centre, or right and add number/bullet points.
Kahootz Tip: For more information on how to use our rich text editor, read this KB article.
You can then add 'More Content' if required. This is hidden until you click 'Read More'
- Define a 'Background' colour.
- Minimise the pop-up 'Edit Panel' window.
- Click 'Save'.
Note: You cannot enter HTML coding within the 'Text and Images' dashboard item.