Your workspace's photos don't have to be buried deep within your folders.
Instead, you can add an item to display them on your dashboard. This allows your users to view pictures without having to go to each photo album.
To apply 'Workspace Photos' to your dashboard:
- Open the dashboard.
- Click the 'Configure' cogwheel icon in the top-right corner.
- Click 'Add Item' and select 'Workspace Photos' from the drop-down menu.
- Provide a name if required.
- Define whether you would like the 'Aspect Ratio' to be either '1:1 square' or '4:3 standard.'
1:1 Square 4:3 Standard
- Select which 'Album' to display. You can either choose an individual album or combine all of them.
- Choose the number of photos to display - either 1-6, 8 or 10.
Kahootz Tip: The size/layout of the photos will vary depending on your dashboard design. Please refer to this KB article for more details.
- Define a 'Background' colour.
- Minimise the pop-up 'Edit Panel' window.
- Click 'Save'.
The examples above have '3' and '6' pictures displayed inside a 2 column section layout. See below to see what a 1 column section looks like:
As you can see, there are still '6' photos showing but instead of 3 on top and 3 on the bottom, they all show on 1 row.