As a site owner, you have the responsibility for monitoring how much storage your Kahootz site is consuming.
Failing to do this could lead to your users being able to upload content if you happen to run out of storage.
Kahootz tip: Regularly removing old, unused or out-of-date content in your Kahootz site is a good way to use your storage allowance most effectively.
In Kahootz, it's easy to monitor your site usage/storage within the 'site admin' area of your site.
Kahootz Tip: Remember, additional storage can be purchased if necessary. Please contact your account manager for more information.
You can do this by following the simple steps below:
- Log into your site
- Click 'Account' and select 'Site Admin' from the drop-down.
- Select 'Usage' from the left-hand side menu
You'll now be presented with your Kahootz site's usage and storage information.
This screen allows you to view your sites 'overall usage' which includes:
- Domain/Site Name (URL)
- User Count (current/maximum & remaining)
- Workspace Count
- Storage Size (current/maximum & remaining)
- Upgrading your license
Knowing who is logging into your Kahootz site, gives you a clear picture of how many users are active within your workspaces on a daily or monthly basis.
If you would like to see an overview of how many users have been active on your site, select the 'active users' tab.
This screen allows you to view who's been active on your site:
- By Day (select the month)
- By Month (select the year)
As a Site Owner, you may not be aware of the workspaces that have been created in your Kahootz site.
By selecting the 'workspaces' tab, you will be presented with a screen listing every workspace.
Along with a list of all workspaces on the site, you can also view the:
- Workspace Name (shows the full name with a hyperlink to workspace)
- Members (shows the current number of members in a particular workspace)
- Storage (shows the total storage being used per workspace)
- Percentage (shows an overall table of where your storage is being used)
Kahootz Tip: If you require any further detailed information regarding the usage of your Kahootz site, we recommend you create a report.