Need your own workspace to manage communications for your project?
You can set up a Kahootz workspace in a matter of minutes, in three simple steps:
Creating a workspace
1. Click on 'My Workspaces' (top left) then select 'New Workspace' from the drop-down menu
Kahootz Tip: If you cannot select 'New Workspace' then you do not have the relevant permissions. Please contact the site owner for more information.
2. Fill in the 'Basic Workspace details'
Workspace Name - This is displayed on all pages, in the header of the workspace.
Description - Add a description to help users understand the purpose of your workspace.
Short Name - This is used in the Kahootz site URL - it can ONLY include the following characters ( A-Z / 0-9/ . / _ ) and has to be a minimum of 4 characters.
Workspace Templates - Select an appropriate template (more to be added soon) or select 'None' to create a blank workspace.
Permissions - Allow users to openly join, request membership or have to be invited - refer to this KB article.
3. Click 'Create.'
1. Open your new Workspace and click 'Create a new item'
2. Select an item from the list below
Kahootz Tip: To find out more about the content available in Kahootz, please refer to this KB article.
To invite users to your workspace:
1. Click on the 'Workspace Menu'
2. Click on 'Invite People'
3. Enter invitees email addresses
4. Click 'Invite.'